Date:      Fri, 17 Mar 1995 22:07:10 -0800
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami/=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        fernando@cea.Berkeley.EDU
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org, fernando@cea.Berkeley.EDU
Subject:   Re: Comments on 2.0 release

Thanks for your comment.  Just one point.

 * 3) Also, kermit was not in the packages distribution.  I had to take it from
 *    the 1.1 distribution.

This was intentional.  It never should have been included in the first
place as their license disallows redistribution.

Our ports collection deals with these things quite nicely though, just
go to /usr/ports/comm/kermit and type "make".  It will ftp the source
over and build it for you while you go fix coffee. :)

Satoshi