Date:      11 Jun 2002 07:55:37 -0500
From:      Ray Seals <rseals@vdsi.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Requesting help from anyone running Star Office 6.0

If anyone has Star Office 6.0 running on their BSD box with no problems
please send me an e-mail.  I have questions about your install.

Thanks,
Ray

"Microsoft has been riding the fence between marketing a concept of
"trustworthy computing" and delivering a product that caters to the
least common technically proficient denominator. Most products have been
specifically designed to allow anyone who can click "Next" to perform a
successful installation, but when it comes to their defense of insecure
default software settings, they have a matter-of-fact way of telling
everyone that they should know better."- Tim Mullen