Date:      Fri, 14 Feb 2014 13:51:43 -0500 (EST)
From:      Louis Epstein <le@main.put.com>
To:        <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Cairo Problems

My config.log file is at
http://www.put.com/A/config.log
with regard to the "Cairo problems" that I just sent gnome@freebsd.org
a posting about from comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc.
While I downloaded and gunzipped gnomelogalzyer.sh it doesn't appear to
invoke from the command line.
The "OpenGL surface backend feature could not be enabled" is
preventing Cairo from installing,and other apps that depend on
Cairo shared objects from working,though they used to work before
certain shared objects disappeared.
I have NOT used Gnome even once,though I did install it.

(Trying to search the mailing archives at http://www.freebsd.org/gnome
gets me an "unable to connect" error).

Please help!

-=-=-