Date:      Tue, 31 Dec 2002 00:06:50 -0800
From:      "Aaron Burke" <aburke@nullplusone.com>
To:        "FreeBSD-Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, "Ralph Freibeuter" <r.freibeuter@gmx.de>
Subject:   RE: mac os x 10.2.3 jaguar and port forwarding?

I am assuming that there are several ways of doing this. I am
blindly assuming that you are doing this on the FreeBSD box.

I was using regular ppp to forward all incomming traffic on
port 6112 to a specific box inside the 192.168.0.2 range using
the following. This was required to play on battle.net with one
specific Windows machine on my private network. I added the
following three lines to /etc/rc.conf

natd_enable="YES"
natd_interface="tun0"
natd_flags="-f /etc/natd.conf"

Then within /etc/natd.conf I have:
dynamic yes
use_sockets yes
same_ports yes
unregistered_only
redirect_port udp 192.168.0.2:6112 6112

And the result that I obtain looks like this
alpha# ps auxw | grep natd
root     160  0.0  0.1   436   32  ??  Is   21Dec02   0:19.62 /sbin/natd -f
/etc/natd.conf -n tun0

> But all I get are messages about errors and addresses
> that already have been given.
>
> Please help!!!!

Lemme know if this was any help.