Date:      Wed, 30 Jun 1999 09:15:51 +0100
From:      Nick Taylor <nt@dataskill.co.uk>
To:        aic7xxx@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: aic 3940 problem

--------------16D38D3DEA6B125BD2ECDA18

Hi

I'm still in the position of having 2x 3940 cards that I am unable to
use. I am not a C expert otherwise I would attempt a fix myself. Is
there any likelihood of this problem being addressed (I assume that
I can't be the only person trying to use these cards wih more than 1 hd)

Yours hopefully

Nick

--
Nick Taylor   mailto://nt@dataskill.co.uk   Dataskill, London, England
mailto://webmaster@reflexology.org
HOME OF REFLEXOLOGY   http://www.reflexology.org

--------------16D38D3DEA6B125BD2ECDA18

Hi
to use. I&nbsp;am not a C expert otherwise I&nbsp;would attempt a fix myself.
Is there any likelihood of this problem being addressed (I&nbsp;assume
that I&nbsp;can't be the only person trying to use these cards wih more
than 1 hd)
Here I
soon as a
seems to
might
If you could
appreciate
Have tried 5.1.17 with kernel 2.0.36 but it is still the same, as soon
as 2 drives talk at the same time the system just dies. I don't know what
else I can tell you to be of more help apart from the fact that all was
fine with 2.0.33 :-(&nbsp;&nbsp; However we couldn't remain libc5 based
for ever.

<pre>--&nbsp;
Nick Taylor&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="mailto://nt@dataskill.co.uk">mailto://nt@dataskill.co.uk</a>&nbsp;&nbsp; Dataskill, London, England
&nbsp;</blockquote>