Date:      Thu, 26 Jan 2006 22:58:57 -0800
From:      Joshua Pincus <joshua.pincus@gmail.com>
To:        kmacy@fsmware.com
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Porting FreeBSD to Niagara

Anything I can do.  I'm excited, too, and looking for a way to channel
that excitement into action.

Getting a sense of who's who and what formal structure you guys are
following to get the job done would all be helpful.  I've never worked
on an open source porting project
before, so I'm a little green behind the ears.

I'm glad to hear that Sun had made hardware available.  That happily
means I won't
have to beg my superiors.

JP