Date:      Mon, 17 Jun 2002 20:06:08 -0400
From:      Jud <jud@myrealbox.com>
To:        Freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   BBConf with QT3

I'm running Blackbox and Windowmaker as my window managers on
4-STABLE.  A couple of months ago, in order to run the Psi Jabber
client, I installed QT3.

The bbconf port uses QT2.x.  Not wanting to install QT2 with or over
QT3, I downloaded the bbconf-1.6.tar.gz file from the bbconf home
page, ran ./configure, then make clean && make install clean.
Configure, compile and install finished with no errors.

However, when I try to run bbconf, I get the following error:

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libqt-mt.so.3" not found

I do have a libqt-mt.so.3 file in /usr/local/qt/lib.  I tried
symlinking that to /usr/libexec, but of course that didn't work.  What
can I do to get bbconf to run?  (BTW, I'm using zsh.)

Jud