Date:      Mon, 23 Aug 1999 08:30:48 +0200
From:      "Thomas Uhrfelt" <thomas.uhrfelt@plymovent.se>
To:        "Ollivier Robert" <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
Cc:        <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: VPN for FreeBSD 2.2.8 and 3.2

And all I can say is that this beutiful constructed piece of software works
flawlessly for me. Both KAME and SKIP failed to work due to various reasons
ranging from stupid administrator (me!), driver packet corruption, bugs in
software etc. not to mention our highly unortodox network topology .. but
ipsecd had no problem dealing with our network (which incorporates VPNs
between 5 countries and hidden segments)

My hat off to Pierre and let us all hope that he will continue to develop
and enhance ipsecd. If this had been commited to the ports tree a while back
I would have saved myself 2 months of grief with SKIP/KAME.

Regards,

Thomas Uhrfelt