Date:      Mon, 4 Jun 2001 18:00:35 -0500
From:      Mark Nipper <nipsy@tamu.edu>
To:        Brett Bump <bbump@enetis.net>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SCSI devices settling and illegal request

On Mon, Jun 04, 2001 at 04:26:13PM -0600, Brett Bump wrote:
> Cool, you got it running. :-)  Now whatcha gonna do with it?  hahaha
> I run the Dec DE500-BA's in all my Alpha's so I don't know if the
> 3Com will work or not (but worth a shot).

	Actually, here's another good question.  I'm about to
fill hose1 with a qlogic 1020 and two Mylex DAC960's.  Will I
even be able to put an ethernet card in hose0 at some point and
have it work?  In other words, will FreeBSD support the card
being on hose0?  Or am I misunderstanding the limitations
currently with "PCI bridges"?

--
Mark Nipper                                                e-contacts:
Computing and Information Services                      nipsy@tamu.edu