Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 2006 13:05:30 -0400
From:      beno <zope@2012.vi>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ATLQ Support

Gergely CZUCZY wrote:
> and i'm sure you haven't read altq(4)
>
> weren't you he guy who wrote here before looking at any manuals, last time?

No, silly, I'm the guy who *always* reads and re-reads the
instructions...and *still* misunderstands them! If you would take a
moment to reflect (instead of genuflect), you would clearly recognize
that I had followed part of the instructions from that same page and
source, or did you figure that I just came up with those other lines I
added to my kernel out of my head? No, they were recorded in the
instructions, and that's where I got them.

You are clearly a very intelligent man.

You clearly have a bad temper, and that makes you immature. Education
that only increases the brain without increasing the heart is of no
consequence, and you are a clear example of that. Education without
maturity is a waste, and until you add the latter, that is all you have.

Please be so kind as to reign in your temper from now on, and let's
treat each other as gentlemen, okay? I'm trying my best. Accept that,
won't you?
beno