Date:      Fri, 17 Jan 1997 18:16:40 -0600 (CST)
From:      Valgar Allslayer <valgar@slacker.cu-online.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   XFree86

For some odd reason XFree86 did not properly install during the standard
installation process. I attempted to re-install and the same problem
occured. When i went to add the XFree86 package from ftp via /stand/sysinstall
it claimed it was unable to find the package. (I attempted this on various
ftp sites) How should I go about downloading the XFree86 package and install
it manually? (i.e. Which directories to dump it in, extract etc)