Date:      Mon, 20 May 2002 17:29:53 -0500 (CDT)
From:      scotty@klement.dstorm.net
To:        Donald Burr of Borg <dburr@borg-cube.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, <FreeBSD-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Linux Emulation in 4.5-REL (or 5.0-CURRENT) and Arkeia?

Hmmmm.... I don't know anything about Arkeia, but here's another
suggestion:

What we do where I work is use a PicoBSD disk to back up the Windows PCs.
We just boot up PicoBSD, mount the MS-DOS drive, and use tar to back it
all up.

This comes in handy because we don't need to reinstall Windows, or try
to get Network support running under Windows in order to do a restore.
When a drive dies, we put in the new drive, partition & format it, then
boot another PicoBSD to do the restore.   Everything restores exactly
as it was before.

Just a thought...