Date:      Tue, 1 May 2012 00:25:03 +0200
From:      Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>
To:        office@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   libreoffice on FreeBSD needs you :)

--MW5yreqqjyrRcusr

Hi,

My time deserved to work to porting LibreOffice to FreeBSD is now being very
low, I really need help on LibreOffice.

While 3.5.2.2 works quite well on FreeBSD, it still has some know issues:=
=20
- not working with lpd from base (no clue on this for now),=20
- fail to compile on recent current (clang 3.1 failure) all the fixes shoul=
d be
  in libreoffice git master and should be tracked and backport
- some other random failures (DEBUG OPTIONS is broken etc.)

3.5.3.2 should be out officially in the next days.

I won't be able to restart working on libreoffice before months.

All the libreoffice work is done on redports svn:
http://redports.org/browser/office

if you have an account and are willing to help tell me so that you can have
access to the office svn on redports.

Please avoid builing libreoffice itself on redports without having an appro=
val
=66rom decke@ before that.

regards,
Bapt