Date:      Sun, 20 Aug 2000 09:48:43 -0600
From:      "mike" <karennmike@home.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   frontpage extensions w/ 3.5 S and Apache 1.3.12

I'm trying to install fp extensions from the ports collection.

I'm running 3.5 STABLE w/ apache 1.3.12.

I go to the /usr/ports/www/apache-fp to do the make. It downloads the
"something.bsdi.something.Z" and proceeds. It gets to:
===> Patching for apache_fp-1.3.12
===> Applying FreeBSD patches for apache_fp-1.3.12
*** Error code 4

Stop.
...  and then a several lines of 'Error Code 1'

There must be a workaround for this one (or perhaps something obvious and
less than intelligent on my part :) ). Is there something I've missed or
does someone know this one? I am truly clue-less.

TIA,

Mike Dickerson