Date:      Sat, 24 Jul 1999 13:56:41 +0200 (CEST)
From:      A.Leidinger@WJPServer.CS.Uni-SB.de
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Illegal state at hangup

Hi,

while watching the fullscreen display of isdnd, an outgoing call was
triggered. I didn't want to let it call out, so I pressed <return>,
<2>, <1> to hangup (it hadn't connected at this point in time). Output
of isdnd follows:

---snip---
ERR FSM ILLEGAL STATE, event=disconnect-req: oldstate=dialing => newstate=Illegal State]
ERR FSM ILLEGAL STATE, event=msg-con-act-ind: oldstate=Illegal State => newstate=Illegal State]
ERR recover_illegal: ERROR, entry I4BPPP attempting disconnect!
ERR recover_illegal: ERROR, entry I4BPPP - reset state/cdid!
WRN msg_charging_ind: cdid not found
WRN msg_accounting: no config entry found!
WRN msg_disconnect_ind: cdid not found
---snip---

This is with i4b 0.81 (4.0-current around Fri Jul 23). No
crash/segfault, just a boring message (great work).

Shouldn't there be the possibility to hangup in every state?

Bye,
Alexander.

--
                Too many freaks, not enough circuses.