Date:      Mon, 22 Jul 2002 23:51:12 +0200
From:      Michael Nottebrock <michaelnottebrock@gmx.net>
To:        Sean Chittenden <sean@chittenden.org>
Cc:        Alan E <alane@geeksrus.net>, Bart Peiren <nephilim@nephilimco.com>, kde@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [kde-freebsd] FreeBSD Port: qt-3.0.3_5

The following is an OpenPGP/MIME signed message
created by Enigmail/Mozilla, following RFC 2440 and RFC 2015
--------------enigEBF9EF9532FD4250A4E02E4A

Sean Chittenden wrote:
>>>I just noticed that QT 3.0.3_5 is the latest version in the ports, while
>>>3.0.5 has already been released.  Since this latest version contains a
>>>(for me) rather important bug fix regarding QTextEdit, I'd like to see
>>>this newer version in the ports.
>>
>>We're working on it. A large amount of testing is involved and we hope
>>to have the upgrade, if there are no problems, available soon, within a
>>week if possible. Thanks for your patience.
>

> Speaking of testing, are there any -CURRENT machines in use for
> testing the new updated KDE3 build?

AFAIK only a really slow DP1-box. Donate recent -CURRENT boxes or
root-accounts on recent -CURRENT boxes to Will.

Regards,
--
Michael Nottebrock
"The circumstance ends uglily in the cruel result." - Babelfish

--------------enigEBF9EF9532FD4250A4E02E4A