Date:      Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:49:54 -0800 (PST)
From:      Neil Short <neshort@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org, freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   proprietary ATI Radeon driver or fglrx

Is there a special ATI kernel module or driver for the
ATI RADEON video device?

I have an ATI RADEON 200M and am trying to run it on a
1280x800 lcd monitor.

the vesa driver is working. Not confident that the
resolution is correct.

Plus, I'd like to have the option of using dual
monitors with it.

Reading through the discussions on cyberspace it
appears a lot of people are using a proprietary ATI
driver for Linux. There is a lot of mention of a
driver called fglx. Does anybody know what that's all
about? Is anything like it available for FreeBSD?

======
Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and extol and honor the King of heaven, for all his works are truth, and his ways are justice; and he is able to bring low those who walk in pride.
Daniel 4:37