Date:      Sun, 3 Mar 2013 21:28:48 +0100 (CET)
From:      Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl>
To:        Christian Weisgerber <naddy@mips.inka.de>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Firefox 19 vs large images

> Viewing large images has become cumbersome with the switch from
> Firefox 18 to 19.  Am I the only one to notice this?

sorry if it is not an answer you like, but just stick with older firefox.

Version 10.0.0...-esr from older ports seems fine.

later is plain terrible. And i don't see a problems with viewing webpages
related to older version, at least they are very rare.

This software seems to get more and more bloated and useless with every
release. Worse there are no really alternatives