Date:      Wed, 15 May 1996 11:34:50 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>
To:        Marc Ramirez <mrami@mrami.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: teTeX port

On Wed, 15 May 1996, Marc Ramirez wrote:

> My ports tree is a couple of weeks old, so I may be missing something,
> but... the teTeX port needs 'wishx'.  Would it be requiring tclX 7.3,

I think you may need TclX 7.3 At least with ordinary Tcl, the name
changed to from wish to wish4.0 - I'm not to sure if anything will
break or not if you just link wish to wish4.0 which comes with the later
version (this all is about Tcl, not TclX, so a bit offtopic).

	Sander

Eat good food, preserve nature, be nice to all nice people :)