Date:      Sun, 7 Jul 1996 01:24:37 GMT
From:      James Raynard <fports@jraynard.demon.co.uk>
To:        pgiffuni@biblioteca.campus.unal.edu.co
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Incomplete openwin ?

> Ever since I left SUN (I will return some day) I have had a doubt:
> Are there missing Openview applications in fbsd distribution? I can't
> execute openwin, I always have to open X and then run olwm. I can't find
> a file manager either.

Strange coincidence - I just answered an almost identical question on
Usenet.

I believe a lot of the client programs were taken out of the
distribution the xview/olvwm ports are based on, but can be found on
an earlier version which is still around. A job for archie, perhaps?

--
James Raynard, Edinburgh, Scotland
james@jraynard.demon.co.uk