Date:      Sun, 22 Jul 2012 17:04:39 +0200
From:      Thomas Zander <thomas.e.zander@googlemail.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   CFT: New mplayer / mencoder snapshot

Hi all,

if you are a regular mplayer / mencoder user, you are invited to test
a new snapshot from 2012-07-21.

The drop-in replacements for the ports files for both can be found here:
http://bsdistfiles.googlecode.com/files/m20120722.tar.bz2

There are no new spectacular features, however especially the
continuous ffmpeg evolvement justifies regular upgrades. This snapshot
was surprisingly easy to port, so I probably have overlooked something
:-)

I made one noticeable change, though: stable/9 and later users won't
see the OPTION to use gcc4.6+ any more. The port uses clang on these
systems now.

Note that I have tested this snapshot only on amd64.

Have fun and as usual, feel free to report problems or suggestions to me.

Best regards
Riggs