Date:      Fri, 9 Jun 2006 09:04:18 -0400
From:      "Dave Stephens" <hsoftdev17@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SATA Error

The drive is literally brand new, and unfortunatately it's the only
SATA drive in my collection.  I'm not ruling out DOA on the drive, but
everything involving formatting it, installing onto it, etc., seemed
to work with no issues at all.  I bring this up mostly because I
realize that the SATA driver is reasonably new and may still have
bugs.  Someone far more advanced than me would have to verify whether
or not it is a bug at all and/or fix any bugs in that driver.  The
best I can do to help is offer any requested info and mention the
problem I'm having.  :)

Dave