Date:      Mon, 10 Mar 2014 12:44:07 -0400
From:      Lucas Holt <luke@foolishgames.com>
To:        Brian Kim <briansan24@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Setting up a UNIX cluster

Depending on the number of systems to manage, you can either use a PXE boot o=
r do individual installs.=20

When I was a student at emu, I setup a cluster of 22 dells with midnightbsd t=
o build packages on our magus system and created some Shell scripts to sync a=
ll the nodes software and created ssh keys and had a management script to pu=
sh down configuration changes. We only had an old netgear 10/100 switch and w=
ere h behold an osx box doing nat so it was faster to install rather than px=
e boot

We bought some low cost shelving from Home Depot to hold them and put them i=
n an unused classroom

Lucas Holt