Date:      Sun, 4 Nov 2012 08:11:27 +0100
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rodr=EDguez_Jimeno?= <jimeno42@yahoo.es>
To:        <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Free boock offer

THE ALCIONE ASSOCIATION OFFERS FREE COPY OF THE BOOK "HERCOLUBUS OR RED =
PLANET"

You can request it at:=20

                                               jimeno42@yahoo.es

=20

=20

HERCOLUBUS, THE PLANET APPROACHING EARTH

=20

There are some questions about heavenly mechanics, which are unknown to =
current science. One of them is related to the approach of Hercolubus, a =
planet whose name comes from ancient knowledge. Its approach to our =
solar system is not only a forthcoming fact that everybody will be able =
to see, but it will also be an event resulting in big upheavals all over =
the world.

=20

As in life's ups and downs everything returns to its beginning or its =
end, and Hercolubus, in its former approach, previously put a stop to =
the Atlantis=B4 civilization. These facts, well known by all the sages =
who in the course of history enjoyed Awakened Consciousness, were =
communicated through all stories of `world-wide Floods=B4 coming from =
different religions and cultures.

=20

A lot of authors have talked about such cosmic phenomenon throughout the =
ages. V.M. Rabol=FA, was one of those people who enjoyed the faculties =
of the Awakened Consciousness, which let him investigate about this =
heavenly body's approach.

=20

We have picked out the next paragraphs from his book entitled =
`Hercolubus or Red Planet=B4:

=20

`When Hercolubus comes closer to the Earth and aligns with the Sun, =
deadly epidemics will begin to spread over the entire planet. Neither =
doctors nor official science will know what sort of illnesses they are =
or how to cure them. They will be powerless in the face of the =
epidemics.=B4

`The moment of tragedy and darkness will come: tremors, earthquakes and =
tidal waves. Human beings will become mentally unbalanced, because they =
will not be able to eat or sleep. In the face of danger, they will throw =
themselves over the precipice en masse, completely mad.=B4

`What I am affirming in this book is a prophecy that will be fulfilled =
very shortly, because I am certain about the end of the planet; I know =
it. I am not frightening, but warning, because I am distressed about =
this poor Humanity. These events will not be long in coming and there is =
no time to waste with illusory things. =B4

=20

V.M. Rabol=FA teaches in his book the techniques to eliminate our =
psychological defects and how to achieve astral projection as the only =
existing way of escaping from the forthcoming cataclysm. He finishes by =
saying:

=20

 `Dear reader: I am speaking very clearly so that you understand the =
need to start working seriously. Whoever is working will be rescued from =
the danger. This is not for you to make up theories or hold discussions, =
but to experience the true teaching that I am giving in this book. We =
can resort to nothing else=B4.=20

=20