Date:      14 Apr 2003 23:59:00 +0200
From:      Emil A Eklund <eae-dated-1050789511.c60c2f@eae.net>
To:        Konrad Scorciapino <konrad@scorciapino.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Toolkits

If your looking for a good free multi platform gui toolkit (assuming you
where talking about gui ones since you mentioned qt) take a look at
wxwindows (www.wxwindows.org) it supports unix/gtk, motif, mac, os/2 and
windows. (can be found in the ports collection as well)

Also gtk2 is supposed to be multi platform, for c++ bindings see gtkmm.

/Emil A Eklund
eae@eae.net