Date:      Sun, 20 Jun 1999 04:26:50 -1000
From:      Michael Shimko <shimko@maui.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   mounting audio cdroms

I  want to mount audio cds  so that I can load the tracks into xmms,
previously x11amp.

I have xcdpalyer and it works fine  with device=/dev/wcd0c.  And, I
don't have to mount it.

xmms works fine with everything but my cd player!????.  I've tried

I can't mount audio cdroms using 'mount_cd9660 /dev/wcd0c /cdrom'.  What
should I use?????

Thanks.

Michael Shimko