Date:      Thu, 06 Sep 2001 08:56:56 -0600
From:      Randy Smith <randys@amigo.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   netstat & ipsec on 4.4RC

Hi all,

I'm getting the following when I try to get the network stat for ipsec:

pop2# netstat -p ipsec
ipsec: no PCB routine

Here's my uname output:

pop2# uname -a
FreeBSD pop2.amigo.net 4.4-RC FreeBSD 4.4-RC #2: Wed Sep  5 13:44:30 MDT
2001     root@pop2.amigo.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/POP2  i386

netstat used to spit out all sorts of info. What's going on? Did its
behavior change (The man page says it didn't.) or did something break?

To answer a the obvious question, yes I built be kernel with these IPsec

options         IPSEC                   #IP security
options         IPSEC_ESP               #IP security (crypto; define w/
IPSEC)
options         IPSEC_DEBUG             #debug for IP security

--
Randy Smith
Amigo.Net Systems Administrator