Date:      Tue, 13 Mar 2001 01:29:46 +0000
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        "Paul Armor" <parmor@dotnet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org, brian@Awfulhak.org
Subject:   Re: PPPoE

If you upgrade to the latest version of ppp(8) (you can get an
archive from http://www.Awfulhak.org/ppp.html) the problem should go
away.  ppp(8) now fixes this stuff itself (look for mssfixup in the
man page).

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>                        <brian@[uk.]FreeBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;                   <brian@[uk.]OpenBSD.org>