Date:      Sat, 06 Mar 2004 10:30:51 -0500
From:      Kaarthik Sivakumar <kaarthik@comcast.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Breakage in ports tree

Hi

There seems to have been a breakage in the ports tree caused by moving
graphics/filmgimp to graphics/cinepaint. In graphics/Makefile, the
line

SUBDIR+= filmgimp

should be removed. This results in 'make index' in /usr/ports breaking
as graphics/filmgimp now only contains a README.html and no Makefile.

Maybe I just caught this in the small window between moving filmgimp
and a commit to the Makefile. If so, I apologize and I will cvsup
again.

Thanks..

kaarthik