Date:      Fri, 13 Jun 1997 16:18:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jeremy Bair <pwac@flinet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   3COM Etherlink XL Support

I was wondering...

I was trying to install FreeBSD without downloading it via a firewall
(Passive FTP), I have very much difficulty with it, so right now I am
grabing the bins and dists via normal FTP :)

How good is the support for the XL series of cards?

Knowing my setup, it was probably my fault though.

I also noticed that your CDs that CDROM.COM distributes is bootable, by
using the boot.flp can I make my own bootable floppy on my CD Writer? Do
you have instructions on making a CD Bootable for the Free-BSD
installation?

Thank you! You guys are great, I have been a proud user since the 2.2 line
of releases!