Date:      Mon, 6 Feb 2006 13:16:07 +0000
From:      "Bruce O'Neel" <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
To:        Miles Nordin <carton@Ivy.NET>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: some questions

Hi,

For what it's worth I've been running Mozilla 1.7 or so from the
2nd ISO disk of 6.0 on my Ultra 2 and it runs fine.  I was not
sucessful getting Firefox to build, but, as others have noted there
is a patch floating around.  My lack of success is just basic
laziness, ie, Mozilla seems good enough so I'm happy.

cheers

bruce

--
edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org