Date:      Wed, 5 May 2004 07:48:49 -0700
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@xcllnt.net>
To:        Muthu_T@Dell.com
Cc:        freebsd-ia64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 20040502 snapshot + Dell PE3250

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 02:00:17PM +0530, Muthu_T@Dell.com wrote:

> The /dev/da0p2 line shows negative numbers in 'Avail' column. Its
> capacity is 104%.
> Is this a bug? Or Am I missing something?

The root file system is too small. Make it larger. You also need to
specify a mount point for the EFI partition so that the kernel gets
installed there. You cannot boot otherwise.

> By default EFI is displayed in the DiskLabel Editor. If I set the mount
> point for it to /boot/efi, I am geeting "symbolic link level too much"
> (kind of) error.

The installer links /boot to /efi/boot, so you cannot mount the EFI
partition as /boot/efi. Set the mount point to /efi.