Date:      Tue, 14 Sep 1999 12:43:36 -0700
From:      "Kelsey Cummings" <kc@neteze.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Tape backups

Pete-
    If you recomend having a tape in each machine and using dump (this is
inferred from your brief email) what about tape changers and and backup
server like legato or xxxx (?)  ($$$?)   Do you think that you are still
better off with single tape drives?  I've got to many servers with poor
backups and I'm trying to figure out the <BEST> solution would be, then try
to figure out how to convince the boss to pay for it.

Kelsey Cummings
System Administrator
NetEase, Inc.
kc@neteze.com