Date:      Mon, 06 Sep 1999 22:39:40 -0700
From:      John Barbee <jbarbee@singular.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cyrus imap: cyradm core dumps

Hi,

  I just upgraded to FreeBSD 3.2.  I spent most of today migrating services
from an old 2.2.8 installation.  I've install version 1.5.19 of Cyrus which
we use for IMAP services.  Everytime I run cyradm it hangs for a while and
core dumps due to a seg fault.

1) Is anybody else seeing this or has a fix for this?
2) In the mean time, while I try and fix this cyradm problem, is there a
way for me to add mailboxes without cyradm so I finish the migration?

tia
john.