Date:      Sat, 17 Feb 1996 22:06:35 +0200
From:      Heikki Suonsivu <hsu@clinet.fi>
To:        dennis@etinc.com (dennis)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BSD/OS 2.1

In article <199602151844.NAA00492@etinc.com> dennis@etinc.com (dennis) writes:
   I've finished installing the new release of BSD/OS....which by the way is rather
   I'd like to benchmark it against freebsd and perhaps publish the results (if
   they're
   favorable, of  course )...can anyone point me at some good, portable, widely
   accepted benchmark utilities. Obviously network-related stuff is of interest

Allow 50-100 users to log in and use anything they want, including
installing new software (non-root) and run it, and tell us how long the
thing stays up.  For large site use, it is the one and only benchmark.

--
Heikki Suonsivu, T{ysikuu 10 C 83/02210 Espoo/FINLAND, hsu@clinet.fi
mobile +358-40-5519679 work +358-0-4375360 fax -4555276 home -8031121