Date:      Wed, 16 May 2018 16:58:46 +0800
From:      blubee blubeeme <gurenchan@gmail.com>
To:        Niclas Zeising <zeising@freebsd.org>
Cc:        x11-list freebsd <freebsd-x11@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: your mail
References:  <CACvgo523OnQAKe0capm0u7XqSdV%2Bpwhqhjtg4%2BmFowvWARHQ_Q@mail.gmail.com> <20170222120828.zkrfh56swen7r44o@ivaldir.etoilebsd.net> <CACvgo50Jbs3vQyE-bzxJ3CqeKXnhrGTXyt=ngZRZHNF=0rsq-g@mail.gmail.com> <3635692.Vys3mgEcQY@workstation.reztek> <CACvgo51x1s77y-8w0j7hS4O9ZJASzhh%2Bo8yAULvoXtMB3LB=Sw@mail.gmail.com> <237b2552-c97c-fd41-5509-ed611f0103dd@freebsd.org> <CALM2mEkb%2BXGcBm5OV6ArtXyz2jUhuHso4ULn100r_1phoig-oA@mail.gmail.com> <efb0370d-bbbc-9629-79d3-fa6d6f4b4bf7@freebsd.org>