Date:      Sun, 24 Oct 2004 23:05:35 -0400
From:      Tom McLaughlin <tmclaugh@sdf.lonestar.org>
To:        Joe Kelsey <joe@zircon.seattle.wa.us>
Cc:        FreeBSD Gnome <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Mr. Hildreth, please fix your broken mail system

On Fri, 2004-10-22 at 15:01 -0700, Joe Kelsey wrote:
> Scott Hildreth has a completely broken mail system.  Every time I
> respond to one of his messages, I get the following from his system.
> Scott, please fix this obviously broken system:
>
> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at zircon.seattle.wa.us.
> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
> addresses.
>
> <shildreth@allantgroup.com>:
> 199.67.51.115 does not like recipient.
> Remote host said: 550 5.0.0 <shildreth@allantgroup.com>... broadband
> speakeasy.net blocked due to Spam
> Giving up on 199.67.51.115.

Are you sure this isn't a problem on your end?  I get these all the time
with my qmail because my net block (Comcast) is commonly blacklisted.
Add allantgroup.com to your qmail smtproutes and route all mail to that
domain through another smtp host.  It sucks but that's the way it goes
with many domains for a reason.  If you happen to find a way to
automatically update smtproutes based on qmail logs please let me know,
I've been looking for something like this.  Thanks.

Tom