Date:      Wed, 8 Feb 2012 08:50:07 -0800 (PST)
From:      simplicissimus <hans-wurst19@web.de>
To:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   ACPI for Asus Notebook N50Vc

Hello everybody,

I have just installed FreeBSD 9 on my Asus Notebook.

When I load the acpi_asus module, I get the message

acpi_asus0: Unsupported Asus laptop: N50Vc

This is the output of

#acpidump -dt > acpidump.aml

http://paste.pocoo.org/show/547876/

It says:

acpidump: RSDT entry 10 (sig ATKG) is corrupt

Is there any chance to get this model working by some simple patch to
acpi_asus.c ?

Brightness control already works with acpi_video, so does the bluetooth
switch, but I was hoping for a chance to get volume control and other
multimedia keys working.

Thanks in advance!