Date:      Sat, 27 Oct 2012 02:42:03 +0900
From:      "David" <davidk21221@live.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Im American banker in Tokyo

Hi!
I am American banker handsome working in Tokyo
Where do you live?
I am looking for my right person in the rest of my life.
See my photo here:
http://marriage-japan.bbs.fc2.com/
Your age is not important for me!
I am thoughtful, caring, friendly considerate and loving
Seeking 1st friendship,dating, true love, marriage.
Walking in the park, look up at the stars, the night sky is beautiful.
What can be more romantic?
I'm here waiting for you...
How about meeting tomorrow or day after tomorrow?
Let meet on your day off!Is it Saturday or Sunday? or what day is your day off?
If you already found friend you were looking on internet than forward my email to your friends!
Email me!
David