Date:      Sun, 01 Oct 2006 20:17:56 +0200
From:      Martin Nilsson <martin@gneto.com>
To:        Martin Nilsson <martin@gneto.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 6.2 SHOWSTOPPER - em completely unusable on 6.2

Just an observation.

All the boxes I've had this problem on have _two_ em interfaces. I have
never seen it on my boxes with just one em NIC.

The error is always em0 timeout - never em1 (I haven't seen any!)

Yesterday my local network got completely wacky, the gateway had em0
timeouts on the screen: but em0 is the _outside_ the windows box that I
had to reboot was attached to the inside on em1!

Could there be something wrong in the driver if we have more than one em
interface?

Regards,
Martin