Date:      Wed, 30 Jun 1999 10:20:54 +1300
From:      philip.jensen@nzdb.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Yahoo Calendar and FreeBSD

Hi

Does anyone know what Yahooo use for their Calendar solution.  Given they use
FreeBSD as the Web servers, I presume the Calendaring part also runs on FreeBSD.
(Excite do something similar)

I am very keen to replace our Lotus Notes environment with a FreeBSD one based
on Washigton or Cyrus IMAP server, but I need a web based Calendar solution,
which can provide disconnected use, and Yahoo use TrueSync to synchronise with
many PIMs.

Any help would be appreciated.

regards
Philip Jensen