Date:      Wed, 30 Jul 1997 11:45:46 -0400
From:      Bruce Drake <bruce@synxcti.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Availability on RealAudio for FreeBSD

I am a satisfied user of FreeBSD 2.2.2, but I only occasionally make it
over to your web site. I was excited to see in the web pages the
announcement that RealAudio 2.0 was available for FreeBSD.  However,
pursuing the links supplied, there was no such software to be found.  If
the software is still available, it is not advertized on the RealAudio
web site.  If it is the case that FreeBSD is no longer supported, that
would be a shame.  In such case, wouldn't it be better to not advertize
anymore?

Thanks for your time and keep up the good work!

  -- Bruce Drake,  bdrake@vnet.net or bruce@synxcti.com

If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing
on my shoulders.    -- Hal Abelson