Date:      Sat, 14 Jul 2012 11:58:14 +0000
From:      Graeme Dargie <arab@tangerine-army.co.uk>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Squid issue

Firstly I know this is a bit off topic for this list, please accept my apol=
ogies in advance. I have tried asking in more relevant circles but I have h=
ad no responses at all.

Under pfSense I have openVPN running and Squid, the vpn has rules to route =
traffic on ports 119 and 563 via the VPN connection and everything else sho=
uld route via the normal WAN connection and this works as expected until I =
introduced Squid to the mix, now web traffic is being routed via the VPN an=
d I can see no obvious options in Squid to force it to use the WAN gateway.=
 If anyone has any ideas or solutions feel free to contact me off list.

Regards

Graeme