Date:      Wed, 21 Apr 1999 20:00:05 -0400
From:      "Christopher J. Michaels" <cjm2@earthling.net>
To:        <rdkeys@unity.ncsu.edu>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: FBSD 2.2.6 --- any good still for server use?

Well, I can't really push the benefits of using 3.1 over 2.2.8 other than
it's going to be the supported version.  I am still using 2.2.8 on my
machine here.

All I am really trying to say is that if you plan on making this server
visible to the internet that you should at least use 2.2.8 because it has
all the known holes patched up.
-Chris