Date:      Mon, 13 Mar 1995 18:44:27 -0500
From:      stephens <stephens@iclc.net>
To:        Questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   One more question...

First of all, thank you to all who answered my last questions.  And though the information
helped a great deal, I have one more question for anyone who might be able to help.

	I tried to load FreeBSD 2.0, however it appears not to recognise my Adaptec 2825 SCSI card.
 I would assume that it does not have the drivers for it (much like SCO Openserver...) and I would
like to know if the latest version of FreeBSD does support it.  I've looked in the FAQ's I could
find for information, with no luck.

	Thanks again for any help you can extend...