Date:      Sat, 19 May 2012 11:21:48 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Marcin Cieslak <saper@saper.info>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Zarafa port

>> rflynn@acsalaska.net <rflynn@acsalaska.net> wrote:
> ------=_20120205130645_53400
>
> Hi,
>
> I've started working on a port of Zarafa, following
> http://wiki.freebsd.org/WantedPorts. I'm not sure if I can finish it,
> but I will try my bestest :).

Independently from OpenBSD work (didn't even look at their patches...)
I have prepared a set of portability fixes (that could possibly
added upstream) as well as FreeBSD specific ones.

They can be fetches from my Git repository on git.zarafa.com:

https://git.zarafa.com/~saper/zcp/zcp-for-saper/

 - "portability" branch contains generic portability improvements
   that can go upstream.

 - "FreeBSD" contains FreeBSD specific stuff, including removal
   of dependency on xlocale.

 - "master" is clean copy of original zcp master branch.

This is very rough stuff, but it compiles fine. Not yet tested.
Because of my lack of autoconf-foo you have to "gmake platform.freebsd.o"
at some point in the "common" directory, because it does
not get picked up.

Configure invocation I was using:

env CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib ./configure \
        --enable-unicode \
        --prefix=/usr/local \
        --with-vmime-prefix=/usr/local \
        --with-php-config=/usr/local/bin/php-config \
        --with-mapi-configdir=/usr/local/etc/mapi \
        --with-userscript-prefix=/usr/local/etc/zarafa/userscripts \
        --with-quotatemplate-prefix=/usr/local/etc/zarafa/quotamail \
        --with-indexerscripts-prefix=/usr/local/etc/zarafa/indexerscripts \
        --with-python=/usr/local/bin/python2.7 --enable-swig

//Marcin