Date:      Mon, 8 Mar 1999 19:36:35 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        =?X-UNKNOWN?Q?S=F8ren_Schmidt?= <sos@freebsd.dk>, dfr@nlsystems.com, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: UPDATE2: ATA/ATAPI driver new version available.

On Mon, 8 Mar 1999, Mike Smith wrote:

# I'd be more worried that they're going to different places _after_
# they've read the disklabel.  If they couldn't read the disklabel, you
# wouldn't be mounting the disk in the first place.
#
# Is your disk dedicated in some way?

Nope not knowingly.  I started out with 3.1-RELEASE on this
box and I'm pretty sure I answered no to the dangerously-dedicated
question in sysinstall if that's what you mean.

# --
# \\  Sometimes you're ahead,       \\  Mike Smith
# \\  sometimes you're behind.      \\  mike@smith.net.au
# \\  The race is long, and in the  \\  msmith@freebsd.org
# \\  end it's only with yourself.  \\  msmith@cdrom.com
#