Date:      Fri, 4 Nov 2022 02:39:24 +0100 (CET)
From:      iio7@tutanota.com
To:        Freebsd Hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: What is the status of the FreeBSD development process now?

Nov 4, 2022, 01:34 by imp@bsdimp.com:

> According to my data, reviews are up significantly=C2=A0since that email.
>
> I'm guessing you haven't been able to confirm anything has changed becaus=
> you've not actually looked for data, since it's trivially easy to find th=
at data.

No, I have looked. I never said that I didn't find anything. However, what =
I was
suspecting to find was a set of rules put in place to prevent anything like=
 the
wireguard issue from happening again.

I guess my expectations were too high. Sure, things has improved, but witho=
ut
a clear set of rules - like ALL commits must be reviewed before going into =
the
kernel, base, etc. - the same problem can happen again.

Kind regards.