Date:      Mon, 17 Apr 2000 15:10:26 +0100
From:      "Mark Bath" <Mark@baggywrinkle.co.uk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Xicrom (REM56) 10/100Mb Ethernet and 56K Modem

I have read a number of posts on this mailing list about getting the above
card
to work with FreeBSD. I am somewhat confused as to what works and does not
so could someone please clarify which version of FreeBSD I need to run to
get the card working. I do not mind at the moment if the modem side does not
work, but the ethernet side I need to get working.

Mark Bath
Mark@Baggywrinkle.co.uk