Date:      Thu, 19 Aug 1999 21:33:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Christopher Seiwald <seiwald@perforce.com>
To:        a-wada@mars.dti.ne.jp
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: anybody love qsort.c?

| How about the code following sig. ?
| And the other codes and information on:
|
|   http://www.mars.dti.ne.jp/~a-wada/qsortlib.html

Unfortunately, I only use about 5% of my brain, and am incapable of
convincing myself (or anyone else) of the correctness or efficiency
of your qsort algorithm.

In my quick attempt to educate myself, I did read your page and found
it interesting.

But as I'm proposing a change to a fairly sensitive piece of code, I'd
like to keep the change as modest as possible.

Christopher